Wednesday

Week 6 EOC Me x3



The three things that I get constantly that "defines" me, that I get even if I don't have the money for at the time is as follows.









Yes not the most professional thing to "define" me but think about it, you have dandruff clean it up because that is not professional. It doesn't matter how much money I have, even if I just got paid and I can get a different one even if I'm not flaky, I would still by it. You might think "Ew gross, why would you even have that" well you don't see me with dandruff do you?









Another thing that I have that defiantly defines me is my Apple product, my Apple Macbook pro. I grew up on PC's, I've worked with PC's, I've even taken apart PC's but the one thing that I don't like is the problems that I always get with them. The one main problem is that PC's get viruses, Macs do not. I like how small, sleek, and professional Macs look, to me, nothing says that you get work done then having and working on a Mac. My Macbook is the only Apple product that I own, mostly because I don't have alot of money nor do I like the "fan club" it has with it. The whole "You must have the newest" thing is not me, I just need something fast, reliable, and versatile.





   

My last product that I get regardless if I have money or not (preferable when I do and usually when I do) is my favorite soda, Virgils. I got a keg of Virgils when I was younger, mostly because I love root beer because of my grandfather. Because of that gift I didn't really like any other type of root beer other then that, I mostly just subsided with others. Virgils is brewed like beer, I think the one thing beside the taste when I was younger was that since I was too young to drink, this was the closes thing to it, like how kids put things up to their mouths to look like they are smoking, it made me feel older, now when I drink it, it brings back memories and makes me feel younger like there isn't a care in the world and not the hard times of being an adult. 




No comments:

Post a Comment